Did you know? TRSA’s On-Demand Learning Center has a separate section of resources specific to COVID-19. Click to discover webinars that will provide market perspectives and HR resources. Bookmark this link as we will be adding more!
TRSA remains an ever-present resource for you during this time of industry upheaval. TRSA’s On-Demand Learning library of more than 100 FREE webinars and other low- or no-cost learning opportunities remain just a few clicks away and are available 24/7.
For current, live webinars being offered, visit the TRSA website at www.trsa.org/calendar. Can’t make it to the live webinar? Register anyhow and receive the link to watch the recording at your leisure!
We’ve pulled some of our top resources that may support you and your employees during this time; please consider using these as you see fit:
- For yourself or to delegate to managers and other staff members for their review
- As a means of support and encouragement for underworked managers and staff (the opportunity for career development during possible slower times)
- Encourage laid-off employees to build/develop their skills either to be prepared to do their jobs in what will be the “new” normal or to make themselves more valuable in the recruiting marketplace
These topics – and more – await you at TRSA’s On-Demand Learning Center:
- Certificate Program
- Interactive Course – Hygienically Clean
- Industry Best Practices Training Videos by Market
- On-Demand Programs
- Coronavirus/COVID-19: Communication Tools for Your Customers, Employees and Leadership Teams
- Surface Cleaning in Patient Care Areas
- Hygienically Clean Food Service/Safety Certifications: A Guide to HACCP Programming for your Plant
- Precautions for Protection: Handling Soiled Healthcare Linens English Spanish
- TRSA’s Hygienically Clean Certification
- A Simple Guide to Effectively Manage Your Time & Increase Productivity
- Baker’s Dozen: Effective Decision-Making
- Teambuilding at its Best
TRSA is constantly scheduling new live webinars with pertinent information that are then added to its On-Demand Learning site, so the site will continue to grow with useful resources, including those with a variety of perspectives as they relate to COVID-19.